There are some tools, forms, etc. that I use in our homeschool that I thought might be beneficial to others. So, I’m sharing them below. Some of these are so integral to how we homeschool!
For each of our children, I created a schedule that gives each of my boys a visual of their day. I am sharing them as Word documents so you can use this form to adjust, modify for your own use!
- 7th Grader’s Schedule: Work Plan 7th
- 6th Grader’s Schedule: Work Plan 6th
- 3rd Grader’s Schedule: Work Plan 3rd
Our boys like to have a checklist to check off each day. They feel it keeps them on target and on track. After they complete the daily checklist, they turn it into me. I then write it in my calendar and I save each of these slips of paper in my annual homeschool organizer. This is one of those integral “can’t do without” pieces of our daily homeschool routine. All of the daily schedules are in one document and I have saved it in Word so you can modify it for your needs. Daily Checklist All.
Until Next Time….
Latest posts by Trish Corlew (see all)
- Middle and High School LinkUp #10 - March 9, 2014
- Middle and High School LinkUp #8 - February 24, 2014
- Boost Your Blog in 100 Days Challenge - February 18, 2014
- Almost Montessori Unifix Cubes and Mathematical Patterns - February 11, 2014
- Middle and High School LinkUp #6 - February 10, 2014