2/5/13 Back to Eden Gardening.
We are all getting so excited to start our Back to Eden gardens!! We worked on them the very first pretty day we could and got one bed completed (see Garden tab). However, in our zeal to get the rest of the area around our pool completed, we neglected to think about how far we were going to have to bring or throw the wood mulch. So instead of doing the inside of the garden area completely and then moving to the outside, we cleaned up and tilled both areas… AND, since it has been raining like crazy, here is what we have outside the fence:
So there is no hope of backing up to this fence line and throwing the mulch in for the inner bed. Oh well… “live and learn” 🙂
Until next time…
You may also like -
Latest posts by Trish Corlew (see all)
- 10 Fun and Educational Preschool Board Games - April 25, 2015
- March Menu Plan for Busy Homeschool Moms - March 10, 2015
- Middle and High School August LinkUp #24 - August 5, 2014
- Modeling Life-Long Learning - June 23, 2014
- The New Chapter – Day 1 with Free Printable - June 20, 2014
Let's discuss.... comment and share your thoughts!