Don’t miss a post! Receive all our blog posts in your inbox by Subscribing to our Newsletter. We regularly update our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest, and would love to connect if you are on those networks! Thank you for reading our posts and being a part of our community! If you have time, leave us a comment below and let us know how you found us! My boys LOVE making new friends and meeting you all (and so do I)!!
Hello! This will be my post about what a 10 year old boy wants for his birthday or any other holiday when he would get presents. It just so happens, my birthday is coming up later in December, so this list really contains my wish list!
1. Lego Ninjago Board Game. We have other Ninjago stuff but we don’t have this board game. We have three Lego board games already. They are very fun to play with and I hope to get this one myself!
2. PS2 Wireless Controllers. We have a Play Station 2, but our controllers have messed up buttons from so much play. We still love to play our PS2 games!
3. Nerf Vortex Lumitron. We have a lot of Nerf guns already, but not this one. This is on my birthday wish list too!
Below, I am going to list some things I have and really like! These would probably be some great gifts for a 10 year old boy.
1. The Hailfire Nerf gun. This is one of my favorite Nerf guns. It holds 48 bullets. By pulling the handle you can switch to a new cartridge when the one you are using is empty.
2. GIANT Lego Lots. Mom has given us a few giant Lego lots over the years. We love to build with Legos and when we get one of these big lots, it feels like we are on a treasure hunt to see what all was in the lot! This really is more fun than getting Lego kits, trust me!
3. Play Station 2. We have had this for a few years. We have played it so much that we wore out the controllers! If you have a limited amount of money that you can spend or just don’t want to spend too much on a video game set, this would probably a great gift.
4. 9 cats. Maybe you don’t want NINE cats (I know my mom doesn’t), but we sure love them! Animals are a great way to learn responsibility to take care of something. We also have two turtles as well as a dog and a flock of chickens.