Welcome to the Middle and High School (tween, teen and Mom) Link Up! We are so excited to have a linkup for our children to have a creative writing outlet and for us moms to have a place to share middle school and high school homeschool articles we write. You can link up at any of the following co-host’s sites:
Amy at Homeschool Encouragement
Clara at Clara’s Blue Moon (teen co-host)
DaLynn at Holy Splendor
Jennifer at Royal Little Lambs
Laura at Day by Day in Our World
Trish at Live and Learn Farm
Vicki at 7 Sisters Homeschool
Wendy at Homeschooling Blessings
Our first topic was 2014 Bucket Lists and last week’s topic was What would you do if you were locked inside Wal-Mart overnight. We had seven students share their posts about being locked inside Wal-Mart. It was so much fun reading their stories and seeing how creative they were! Please be sure to check out their articles and leave encouraging words for them!
guidelines for the linkup:
- The link-up will be open Monday through Friday.
- Please link directly to the url of your post (permalink).
- Please check back and visit the students who have linked up with us.
- If you don’t mind, please place the button and code in your blog post so others can find out about the linkup also!
- Please visit at least one of student’s submissions and leave a comment for them. Our job is to encourage writing, their Mom (or Dad) will take care of the critique 🙂
and now it’s time for the link up!
The theme for this week’s linkup is “What if I could see through walls“. You or your child can linkup your post anytime before Friday night this week. The topic for our #4 Linkup on Monday, 1/27 will be “What if I were the President of the United States” Our topics this month have been provided by Growing Book by Book. She has created some fabulous Table Topics for conversations or, as we are using them, for writing prompts. Each month, she has an overall theme…. January’s theme is “What if”. Thank you Jodie for supporting our creative writing bloggers!